With the complexity of the bill and how it impacts small businesses, we understand it can be overwhelming. We have been working tirelessly to comb through the bill and have put together a simplified explanation to benefits available to you, the small business owner. We are offering a web series free of charge, because we value small business owners like you and the concerns that you have in such uncertain times. You are the backbone of this country and we believe that in working together, we will make it through this pandemic.
At NLC Financial Services, LLC / Castainca & Wolff, the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are still open, but we are continuing with all appointments via webchat or telephone. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently open for those who would like to drop off documents in our secure mail slot. However, we have taken many of our team members virtual for their safety. Please call us at (908)428-4280 if you want to schedule a phone appointment or to setup a web chat with any of our team members.
- To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled to drop off documents, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (908) 428-4280 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be safe, and we wish you, your families and staff stay strong during these difficult times. We are here to assist you in any way we can so please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
For additional information please click below:
NLC Financial Services, LLC, is your leading source for accounting, tax and business planning peace of mind in Iselin, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. We are here to cover your needs, whether you’re looking for accounting, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), tax planning, business advisory, business accounting, or CFO services.